With Patrick Mongrolle, Jeremy Alderwick and Cyril Buzut (H.94).
Corporate Finance / Careers
HEC Finance d’Entreprise is proud to announce its first conference organized in English :
Developing an International Career in Corporate Finance
- How companies will find external candidates for international roles?
- Routes to an international career, Pros and Cons / Issues to consider;
- Interacting with UK based Executive Search (do’s and don’ts).
Our two speakers will present both the Executive Search Consultants’ view and the Corporate Finance Client view:
• Patrick Mongrolle, Operational Finance and Group Controller at SANOFI, based in Paris ;
• Jeremy Alderwick, ALDERWICK Consulting, London.
This presentation, facilitated by Cyril BUZUT (H.94), and organized with the support of DS avocats, will be held on:
Monday, December 15, 2014 from 7pm to 9pm. (doors open at 630pm, drinks will be served after the conference).
Conference hosted by DS Avocats - 6 rue Duret - Paris 8e.
Conference fee : Alumni (10 euros if you paid your 2014 Membership fee (“Cotisation”)/ 20 euros otherwise) – All Others : 20 euros – payable by Credit Card
See you soon,
Véronique Ehrhard (H.82), Cyril Buzut (H.94), Jacques Madinier (H.78).