Creators gamesClub de loisirs et amicales
CREATORS GAMES ASSOCIATION
Nos actions en cours
Participer à nos événements 1
Creators game in berlin, from friday 29 november to 1 decembre
we just can't let it go.... all the drama, all the childlike fun, the community that comes into being every time, the desire to become moreJe participe à Creators game in berlin, from friday 29 november to 1 decembreJe participe
Am Treptower Park 28
Adhérer à nos activités 1
Qui sommes-nous ?
Workshop Participation & Waiver of Liability Agreement
Thank you for participating in the CREATOR’S GAMES, which consists of a class, a workshop, a retreat or a series of classes or workshops, whichever is applicable (the “Workshop”), sponsored by the CREATOR’S GAMES and designated facilitators or volunteers (collectively, the “Facilitators”).
By participating in the Workshop you agree to the following terms and conditions:
A. Nature of the Workshop
1. The information presented during the Workshop, including ideas, suggestions, techniques, trainings, exercises, initiations, processes, activities, energetic activations, empowerments, downloads, instructions, and other materials (collectively the “Materials”), is educational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not medical or psychological advice.
2. You understand the Workshop is experiential in nature and focuses solely on personal growth and spiritual transformation and is not to be considered treatment for any physical, emotional, or mental disorder. You agree to consult with your health care providers for any specific medical, emotional, or psychological problems or issues in advance of the Workshop. Further you agree to take full responsibility for your self-care during the Workshop and after.
3. Any stories or testimonials presented before or during the Workshop do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding your experience during or after the Workshop. Further, you understand that the CREATOR’S GAMES makes no warranty, guarantee, or prediction that you will experience any particular state of awareness or consciousness during or after the Workshop, nor does it make any representation that you will experience any particular outcome on an issue. Due to the fact that the Workshop includes group processes in which you may voluntarily reveal personal information, you understand that you waive your rights of privacy and confidentiality.
4. You acknowledge and agree that anything and everything discussed with any of the facilitators or any Workshop participant is merely a perspective for you to consider.
5. You further understand that your participation in the Workshop is not intended to create nor does it establish a client-practitioner relationship or any other type of therapeutic or professional relationship between you and any of the facilitators.
6. Please be advised that by participating in the Workshop, emotional or physical sensations may surface which could be perceived as negative side effects and possibly cause psychological and/or physical discomfort. If you experience any distressing reactions by participating in the Workshop, you agree to ask for help from any of the facilitators.
B. Waiver of Liability
1. You represent that you are competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of participating in the Workshop, and that you are an adult under the laws of the State of your residence. If you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian hereby represents that you are competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of participating in the Workshop.
2. You understand that your participation in the Workshop is strictly voluntary, at your own risk, and that you freely choose to participate. Since the Workshop is experiential and the extent of the Workshop’s risks and benefits are not fully known, you agree to assume and accept full and complete responsibility for any known and unknown risks associated with your participation in the Workshop, including any physical injury, psychological or emotional effects, death, loss, or property damage.
3. You agree to release the CREATOR’S GAMES, all facilitators, organizers, employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors from any liability resulting from your participation in the Workshop. Specifically, you and your heirs agree to fully release, indemnify, hold harmless and defend the CREATOR’S GAMES, facilitators, employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors, from any and all claims or liability, and for any damage or injury, including but not limited to, financial, personal, emotional, psychological, medical, or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time as a result of your voluntary decision to participate in the Workshop.
4. In the event of an accident, injury or sickness, you give permission to the CREATOR’S GAMES, facilitators, employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors to seek medical attention and/or authorize emergency medical treatment if necessary. The CREATOR’S GAME will first attempt to communicate with your authorized emergency contact before seeking medical treatment for you, unless it is not feasible or practical. The CREATOR’S GAMES, facilitators, employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors will not be held liable for any accident, injury, sickness, death, loss, or property damage that might arise out of or in connection with such authorized emergency medical treatment.
5. You further agree to hold harmless the CREATOR’S GAMES, facilitators, employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors from any damages or costs, including Court and attorney’s fees, which may be incurred due to your participation in the Workshop.
6. Any and all matters in dispute between the parties to this Agreement, whether arising from or relating to the Agreement itself, or arising from alleged extra-contractual facts prior to, during, or subsequent to the Agreement, including, without limitation, fraud, misrepresentation, negligence or any other alleged tort or violation of the contract, shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the country and state in which the Workshop is being held, without regard to conflicts of law doctrines and regardless of the legal theory upon which such matter is asserted. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid, it is agreed that the balance of the Agreement shall continue in full force and affect. This Agreement shall be binding upon you and your heirs, family, legal representative, successors, and assigns.
7. This Agreement constitutes the entire and final agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements, discussions or understandings. This Agreement may not be modified in any respect except in writing describing the modification and signed by both parties.
By signing below, you acknowledge that you have carefully and completely read and fully understand all aspects of this Agreement and you agree to all of the terms and conditions stated herein.
Print Name (Electronic) Signature Date
Parent Name (Electronic) Signature Date (If participant is under 18)