Why share the wealth of the best practices, preventive assistance and curative of the International Program of Trees of Peace and the SDGs?
Because playing is a way to learn efficient!
It is an educational method that stimulates creativity, autonomous and sustainable management of best practices to enable the entire educational community to:
1. Give children the opportunity to enter into a dynamic of self-observation, self-awareness and self-management, to benefit from the benefits of these practices of help and prevention realized in micro-pause
2. Give children the opportunity to enter a participatory dynamic and enjoy the benefits of inventing new practices themselves
3. Give the opportunity to children to be able to enter into a dynamic of citizen contribution, to live the benefits of presenting and sharing these new games-exercises to others, in the face of stress and difficulties (pupils of the class, parents, grandparents, pupils of other classes, other schools, companies, ...)
4. Give children the opportunity to experience the pleasure of entering into a co-creative dynamic in order to invite other people to enrich and invent new games-exercises to create a collective emulsion, thanks to the collective collections of best practices, collective exhibitions or shows, ...
5. Give children the opportunity to enter into a sustainable dynamic of optimizing their potential by offering them the opportunity to become creative and imaginative in the reminder solutions they will put in place to enable the sustainable acquisition of their new practices and habits
It is also a way of acting together through crowdfunding solidarity!
The international program of aid and prevention "A Tree of Peace in my School" is the result of research work and extensive fieldwork that spans more than 25 years!
It has identified five universal, scientifically proven key factors to experience peace and benevolence on a daily basis.
Living in the beneficent force of peace is learned from an early age!
And it responds to the needs and aspirations felt by millions of people on earth.
In today's world, in the midst of the chaos of transformation with its growing lot of suffering, there is an urgent need to provide children and youth with solid benchmarks and efficient tools to help them manage their complicated reality. To equip them so that they can grow in confidence and become authorities generating peace, well rooted in their balance and the beauty of their talents of heart.
Yes, there is a real need to support the world's youth who are facing a stressful present, an uncertain future and huge global challenges to solve together!
It is also an opportunity for children and young people to express themselves, to create and to undertake for Peace, Benevolence and the SDGs, in a world that needs their innovative ideas and their freshness. of heart.
That's why we provide teachers, educators and parents with best practices in support and prevention, through guides, tutorials, coaching and training so that they can introduce these five factors. keys simple and effective in their daily lives and practice very regularly, in micro-breaks, to help their students and children to acquire them sustainably.
These 5 key factors of potential optimization, scientifically proven, are also very useful to help people in other sectors than the school such as families, businesses, retirement homes, orphanages, shelters, hospitals , refugee camps, penitentiary environments ...
Thank you for your generosity of heart!
NGO "Peace and Benevolence in Action"