Cette campagne est terminée, rendez-vous sur la page de Shams Enfants du Monde pour découvrir les projets en cours.

Voir la page

Lilipad Fundraising for Lakhdara Primary School, Morocco

par Shams Enfants du Monde

Lilipad Fundraising for Lakhdara Primary School, Morocco - Shams Enfants du Monde

Books and Friends for the little ones of Ecole Lakhdara

NB: The amount of the donation is 100% up to you, there is no minimum, every euro is helping Lilipad.

NB2: Before confirming your donation, it is suggested to tip the platform 10% but feel free to change that amount to 0 (or more) if you'd like.

Dear Lilipad friends, 

Today we're extremely excited to launch our second campaign in Morocco!

We were overwhelmed with support for our first project in Uganda (thank you!) and we’re hoping for more of the same this time around. At the end of summer, 2017, we'll be heading to Lakhdara Primary School in the outskirts of Casablanca (Lissasfa). The government provides the school with 30% of the text books only, so our aim is to  supply the remaining 70%! We will be also renovating and provides an educational library, so that the children can have access to "fun" books to borrow and take home whenever they want to.                        

Our target stands at €2,500 but we’re hoping to raise even more than that in order to help the school even more by renovating the classrooms, providing backpacks for the children and much more.

A special shout out to our friends from Shams, who are allowing us to use their fundraising platform meaning the only fees we will have to pay will be the ones on the final bank transfer.

Once again, thank you so much for all your support and generosity, we couldn’t do it without you!

- The Lilipad Team


Chers amis de Lilipad, 

Vous aviez été très nombreux à nous soutenir lors de notre premier projet en Ouganda. Grâce à vous, nous avons pu fournir plus de 800 livres scolaires et 200+ romans pour enfants à une école primaire rurale où 4 élèves sur 5 n’ont même pas d’électricité à la maison. Merci encore !

Aujourd’hui, nous avons besoin de votre soutien une nouvelle fois pour récolter 2 500 € pour l’école primaire Lakhdara, située dans un village en périphérie de Casablanca, vers Lissasfa. Nous espérons fournir aux 207 élèves une année entière de livres scolaires pour la prochaine rentrée, ainsi qu’une bibliothèque éducative que nous prévoyons de construire de toutes pièces ! Nous sommes convaincus que chaque enfant a droit à un accès facile à l’éducation, et c'est pour cette raison que nous essayons de faire une différence, à notre modeste échelle. 

Une fois encore, merci pour votre générosité. Nous ne pourrions pas y arriver sans votre soutien ! 

- L’équipe Lilipad

Plateforme de paiement 100% sécurisée

Toutes les informations bancaires pour traiter ce paiement sont totalement sécurisées. Grâce au cryptage SSL de vos données bancaires, vous êtes assurés de la fiabilité de vos transactions sur HelloAsso.

Carte bleue VISA Mastercard SEPA PCI-DSS
I
Iva Parvanova
16/06/2017
Thanks, Iva!
Anonyme
15/06/2017
k
kim alessi
13/06/2017
Signaler la page